Tuesday 6 May 2014

Weekly Challenge #166

 

  HI All 

Well this week saw us finally blow up with the 2 girls , Arguments after arguments and with the abuse being thrown our way from our Daughters fiancé / gfriend we flipped and kicked them out 

This is a big upset for us as we love our daughter to bits but we can't be treated that way 

Mel ( wife) has Hospital today to see how her arm turned out , mel had her stitches out as they had not disolved the scar looks good , now to wait to see if it helped 

and for a change I'm ok

i have a few of my other tangels at the bottom this week


here is my tangle for this weeks challenge  



Missing link 




Shall I go home


ummm smells funny

15 comments:

  1. I Thought i would keep the snail from a previous tangle but slide open the cover , to expose the workings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing detail in all three pieces! Your large flower reaches out and speaks peace and tranquility!! Just beautiful!! ( side note, sometimes tough love is needed. Hope family stuff gets mended!! stay strong!) :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bring always a smile on my face. Your snail is so cute and the idea of using the new pattern as something mechanical brilliant. All three tiles are super.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks it makes me grin when you say that

      Delete
  4. I love the snail, but love the two others too.
    Hope things with your daughter will get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun to show the snails inner workings and your other pieces are so nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the snail and the use of the tangle on it. Hope things settle down for you. Family issues are always tough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry you have to go through rough times... send love and live long... Your tangles are fun... love the snail... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. All are wonderful! Especially I like your snail very much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the snail but I adore the bee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The snail is fabulous! I love it!!! I like the others, too, of course, but think the snail is extra extra special :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice work. I love the snail. Having brought up 4 sons, I can say that the "tough love" approach is difficult but the best. One day, she will understand how much love it took for you to be firm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean i know its difficult and time will help but I'm so worried about her mental health ! at least i can contact the other girls mum ,
      but she is still in my heart and memories

      Delete