Tuesday 27 May 2014

Diva Weekly Challenge #169


Evening all from a very wet UK 
well this week has seen us having to re-home the kittens of my Daughter and her partner
long story so won't go on 

I have a moving pain at the moment not sure wot it is so back to the hospital for more tests the wife feels much better with her hand

well here are a few i have been working on and the first 2 this week challenge


Boken Cog

EyeEye

Growing Love 
This is the other tile i did for last week but could not find the time to post 

a birthday card i made for a great friend 
for a Facebook group I'm a member of

have a great week





15 comments:

  1. Please leave a comment it makes my day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work, Simon. I love your love-tiles. They are really gorgeous. Wish you a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Simon, lots of great work here, your red tile is really fabulous and the birthday card just about sums up our weather in the UK at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hearts-as-plants tiles.
    I know that we Brits can talk for England about the weather and, yes, we've had a lot of rain recently, but we wouldn't have our green and pleasant land without it, would we? Another silver lining is that we have more time to tangle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i do agree but some nice days would be nice as well
      thankyou for liking my work

      Delete
  5. Like your zendala and the purple rose. Your line work around the outer edge really sets it off. The card is really great. I am sure that the person getting it will appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgot to add that your face would make a great jack-o-lantern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like all, but the challenge first piece appeals most to me. I love the purple Diva Dance in it.
    From an also very wet Holland!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Anne managed to mow 1/2 the grass today then sky's opened again

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all these, Simon - and as always a unique slant on the challenge! Growing Love is absolutely beautiful in every way. Great work. Hope the weather improves. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the diva rose in your first tile and by lots of fun other work! You have been busy!

    ReplyDelete