Wednesday 18 June 2014

Weekly challenge 
171&172

Hi All you Zentangelers out there 
i love your work that i have been looking at ,Sorry if i did not leave a message last week 

it been a very upsetting week for us here it was started by me on new medication , the wife damaging her back and waiting for a mri (appointment received)
the new medication started to send me to fairy land but not now as i take it at a different time from the pain medication 
then we get to have a good weekend and being fathers day on last sunday i got very us set that me daughter did not send a card or a text then found out she does not want to see any of us and calling us leaches , well I'm sure she will need us somewhen 

now back to my tangling i have a few here so lets see wot the comments are this week 
thanks for looking 


Bead forest



Storm 

not sure if i like 



 The Evil Storm

Much better


9 comments:

  1. All comments appreciated have great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work. Your storm tiles are very meaningful and bold. I love your beadforest, it's lovely, especially the Hennadrums. I hope things will soon get better for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou i do like the henna drums i find it vera soothing

      Delete
  3. Simon, Love your bead forest, and I thing the evil storm is neat too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Kate it took a while to do but I'm practicing for a big box canvas one to do for a charity auction later in the year

      Delete
  4. So sorry you've had a bad week so far, Simon. However, your set backs have had no ill effect on your tangling...indeed, your bead forest is incredibly beautiful and delicate. Storm and evil storm are also great tangles. I do hope things are a bit better now - and as you say, your daughter may well change her stance one day. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie , it is difficult with my d but i will always love her even if she is like this
      i love my tangling and it is so restful and i go in a meditating state when I'm doing them sometimes
      xx

      Delete
  5. Your tiles are beautiful, Simon, good that you can tangle when things are hard for you (and your wife).
    Sorry to hear about your daughter, I hope you never stop letting her know you love her (yes that's from experience).

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is difficult with my d but i have loved her since the day she was conceived to when ever the life force ends it and beyond ,
    thanks for you remarks on my tangles i love the comments and makes me laugh sometimes

    ReplyDelete