Thursday 5 June 2014

Diva weekly challenge no 170

Weekly Challenge no 170 

Hi all as normal i been up and down this week with a lot of other things going on 
Mel ( wife) her back has got worse now waiting of a appointment for a mdi scan to find out wot is wrong 
My son got his new job Congratulations James 

Garden looking a bit tidy now and the green house is getting well full , I  have cleaned around my 
craft area ( my chair in lounge ) and has made new boxes for my pencils and pens to lay flat in 
will be posting photos next week when I have finished them  

well here they are the works i have been trying to get my head around this week 
"Hidden Hive" 

This is my first attempt not too good to me 







Hidden Jungel 

I much prefere this one 


have a great week all 

10 comments:

  1. i Hope you enjoy and find the snails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, Simon. I do like the top one in the circles though. Congrats to your son. I hope your wife finds some relief, and soon. I'm looking forward to pictures of your new pen/pencil holders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jungle - lots to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work this week Simon. Looking forward to seeing your solution to the pens and pencils.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks they are getting there so look out for the photos

      Delete
  5. Nice job, Simon. I like them both. Your bee in the top drawing is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. many thanks david the bee is my logo of my business

      Delete