Wednesday 16 July 2014

Weekly Challenge #176: "B.Y.O.B"

Hi all you lovely people 
very difficult week for me still no word from my daughter and boy am i missing her 
i know she will be in touch when she feels like she wants to 

the hot weather is not great I'm sitting here with the portable water cooled fan blowing on me with ice in the water but still too hot and just very lethargic and keep on sleeping 
we have just had our quotes for the aircon  so now waiting for the outcome for the grant 

this week i put my Southern comfort on one of my tiles and was going to throw it out but glad i did not 
so here it is 


My stained tile  or waisted alcohol


The finished tile 
Gladiator helmet


8 comments:

  1. i have enjoyed this hope you think its worth it and if you agree with the name

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name you gave this made me smile. I would never had seen a helmet in it. But .... now I do.
    I do like your tile, a lot!!!
    Here it will be 30 C today and since I have (lung)emphysema that will be not pleasant. Hope your quote will be OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anne , i did not see it until my wife saw it then it jumped out and i put the blue in
    to finish it
    I'm sure it will be ok but time will tell

    ReplyDelete
  4. like your tile and wish you a nice weekend. try to stay cool in the hot weather. here in germany it will be hot too - lets make the best of it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work. I did not think of a helmet. To me it reminds me of an overhead shot that you would see in one of the computer games where you are creating or exploring different worlds. Guess they would call it a map.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see a helmet, and I also see a fish (profile). I also see a very creative drawing, with strong expression and very creative drawing. Nicely done !

    ReplyDelete