Wednesday 23 July 2014

Well another week same stuff except for the Weekly Challenge 177: "Truffle by Caroline Broady, CZT"

Again bad week but got some good deals 
i managed to get a 9'x12' cedar greenhouse needs tidying reaffixing sanding and treating 
but at least its whole 
mel ( wife) has her emergency mri this sunday on her back 
i have been busy drilling holes and gluing tubes for the pens I'm just about to make 

done my tile found it a bit tricky to start with so went back to my drawing board compas and pens when i had the hang of it this is the outcome



6 comments:

  1. nothing jumps out for a name but I'm sure it will for someone

    ReplyDelete
  2. No name needed, Simon, It's just a very pretty tile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of a Spring Day. Nice Tile, Simon. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely tile! I like your Truffle - flowers, Henna Drum and of course your cute little snail!
    Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is never a dull week at your house, is there Simon, even if you'd like a bit less action....I do hope this is a more peaceful period for you and Mel. Your tangles, however, have a supreme sense of calm and fun about them and that says a lot! Chin up, have a hug from me - I love your truffles!! Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun tangleations of truffle this week, and it sounds like you have had lot going on!

    ReplyDelete